Stay Connected, Stay Updated, Stay Together.
Good Morning Friends. In this article I will share with you the full list of Universities in Nigeria with cut off mark below 200. Considering the fact that last year, the Joint Academic and Matriculation Board – Jamb reduced their cut off mark to 120.
In the Nigeria tertiary institution settings, it is very normal for schools to set their cut off point at 200 or above. Yet, we still have other universities that consider students who didn’t make to the usual 180 or 200 cut off mark. If you are search for a university with – 200 cut off point then you are in the right place.
The list is comprised of federal and state university.
Universities With Cut Off Mark Below 200
Please note that there is not specific order influencing the appearance of this list. The following Nigerian universities have their cut off point below 200 in Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Kogi State University (KSU)
- Ambrose Alli University, Edo state (AAU)
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Anambra State
- Kaduna State University
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
- University of Jos, Jos (UNIJOS)
- Tai Solarrin College of Education, Ijebu-Ode
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Federal University of Petroleum, Effurun
- Enugu State University of Science & Technology
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Abia State University, Uturu
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Usmanmu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
Currently, this is all we have on the subject matter, if you have additional information do well to share with us on the comment section. Do not forget to share this post to your friends too. Subscribe to our notification to get more updates on admission and campus related issues.